Engr. Emmanuel Stanley I. Ubi
B.Sc (Civil Engineering)
M.Sc (Structural Engineering)
Registered member of Council for Regulation of Engineers in Nigeria (COREN No. 4312)
Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers, 1990.
Engr. Emmanuel is a COREN registered Civil Engineer. He has worked at various levels for designs construction and supervision of erosion protection works as well as water resources schemes, He has built his wealth of experience by working in the following companies and organizations: ATEC Engineers, Maryland, U.S.A Foundation Design and Soil Sampling Analysis. At present, he is a lecturer in the Department of Civil Engineering, Cross River University of Technology, Calabar.
- Design and production of contract documents for the access road to quality ceramics factory, Itam Itu, Akwa Ibom State.
- Design and construction of filling station for Mobil Nig. Ltd.
- Gully and erosion control for Cross River State Basin Authority, Calabar, Cross River State
- Design, vetting and construction supervision of Calabar Tankers Jetty for NNPC.
- Design of Factory Warehouse for Akamkpa Rubber Industry, Cross River State.
- Design and Construction of building projects, Cross River State ADP, Calabar.
- Resident Engineer on the Final Engineering Supervision and Contract Management for the Rehabilitation of Urban and Rural Roads in Cross River State – 40km.
- Resident Engineer on the Supervision and Contract Management for the Construction of Ogoja-Obudu Raod Project, Cross River State.